|Finance of International Trade Certificate
CERTIFIED TRADE FINANCE PROGRAMME
COURSE UNIQUE FEATURES
The eBSI Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certification is comprised of a number of unique learning features:
• Interactive online training modules
• Fully Searchable course modules
• Logged and interactive assessments
• Web based Discussion Forums
• Knowledge Retention exercises
• Self-assessment Crosswords
• Online Video Sessions from experts
• Printable Course Summaries
• Lifetime access to course materials and updates
• Lifetime access to discussion forum support
• Lifetime membership to the eBSI Graduate alumnii
• FIT participants undertake the study of the Finance of International trade over a period of 2 months leading to a Certificate in Finance of International Trade from The Institute of Export UK.
• FIT participants are provided with interactive Online Training Modules with over 50 hours of interactive training
• FIT participants take part in high-level and engaging online video sessions, where the eBSI Learning Guides present on specific trade Finance topics.
• During the program, participants will undergo a number of continuous assessments from their tutors in the form of Open exercises which must be completed by the student and returned to the assigned tutor for correction and feedback.
• FIT participants gain exclusive membership to the ’eBSI Online Campus’ for online video lectures, mentored discussions, and network building activities
• Trainees who complete the Finance of International Trade Online Course qualify for 16 PDUs towards CDCS Recertification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS.
Internet Based Core Learning Material
The Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate is comprised of the following Learning Units:
* Methods of Payment
* Bills of Exchange
* Documentary Collections
* Documentary Credits
* Import Documentary Credits
* Incoterms 2010
* Bonds & Guarantees
* Forfaiting, Factoring & Invoice Discounting
* Structured Trade Finance
* Export Credit Agencies
* Complex Transactions
* Warehouse Financing
* Trade Facilitation Programmes
* NEW - Trade Finance Fraud
Identification & Prevention
This course forms the core of the highly successful IFC Finance of International Trade elearning program delivered for emerging markets bankers in 9 countries in Africa and Asia.