THE ITS IS CURRENTLY ACCREDITED BY THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS:
The Institute of Export, UK: Graduates of the ITS Accreditation can apply for FULL exemption from all subjects of the Advanced Certificate of International Trade and the Transport and Logistics module of the Diploma in International Trade of the Institute of Export.
The Czech Trade Promotion Agency/CzechTrade´s main objective is to promote international trade and cooperation between Czech and foreign companies. The ITS Accreditation is the one and only elearning
THE ITS PROGRAMME IS CURRENTLY RECOGNISED BY THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS:
eBSI were invited to join the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO) in 2003 and are proud to be members of this distinguished associaton of the leading trade training organisations the world over.The Russian Marketing Association recognises the unique and practical training methodology of the eBSI and its global focus to International Trade Certification.
- Recommended by the Moldovan Export Promotion Organisation
- Recommended by the Institute of Export in Hong Kong
- Recommended by the Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA)
The eBSI is a member of the following organizatons:
- eBSI are Members of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO)
- Members of the Irish Exporters Association and Institute of International Trade of Ireland
The eBSI tutors have received awards from the following organizations:
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ‘Best Trade & Finance Trainer 2003’
- Institute of Bankers, Pakistan
- International Chamber of Commerce, Pakistan.
- Bank Training Center Mongolia
If you would like to find out more information about any of our courses feel free to complete the form below and we will contact you to will any info you need to decide to enrol in our courses.
You can also attach your CV in word or pdf if you have one so that we have a better understanding of your background when processing your application.