Charles W.C. Chan
Dr. Chan started his own trading and consultancy firm in 1990 in Hong Kong and currently serves as adviser to companies on China-related projects. He also serves as international development adviser to universities in China, and is an accredited trainer of the the Institute of Export (UK).
Dr. Chan lectures extensively in subjects related to International Marketing, Cultural Strategies, International Credit Management and Finance.
English and Chinese
UK, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Mongolia and throughout South East Asia.
- International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Ireland)
- Graduate Diploma of the Institute of Export (UK)
- Diploma in Export Management (Australia)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing of Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Associate of Institute of Chartered Arbitrators Certified International Credit Executive (USA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking & Insurance
- FIT – Finance of International Trade
- EMES – Export Market Entry Strategy