Finance of International Trade
Finance of International Trade Certificate Programme
CERTIFIED TRADE FINANCE PROGRAMME
The eBSI Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate Programme has been established to provide partcipants with:
- Structured Training in best practice in International Trade Finance
- Access to an International Network of Trade Finance Professionals
- Certification from Institute of Export UK
- Trainees who complete the Finance of International Trade Online Course qualify for 16 PDUs towards CDCS Recertification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS.
- An ongoing infrastructure for professional development, networking and global trade facilitation.
This course covers all aspects related to financing an export transaction and obtaining payment. Learners will examine how to receive and effect payment for international contracts of sale. The primary focus is on export methods of payment with the information presented also applicable to import trade transactions.
COURSE UNIQUE FEATURES
The eBSI Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certification is comprised of a number of unique learning features:
- Interactive online training modules
- Fully Searchable course modules
- Logged and interactive assessments
- Web based Discussion Forums
- Knowledge Retention exercises
- Self-assessment Crosswords
- Online Video Sessions from experts
- Printable Course Summaries
- Lifetime access to course materials and updates
- Lifetime access to discussion forum support
- Lifetime membership to the eBSI Graduate alumnii
FIT CERTIFICATE STRUCTURE
- FIT participants undertake the study of the Finance of International trade over a period of 2
months leading to a Certificate in Finance of International Trade from The Institute of Export UK.
- FIT participants are provided with interactive Online Training Modules with over 50 hours of interactive training
- FIT participants take part in high-level and engaging online video sessions, where the eBSI Learning Guides present on specific trade Finance topics.
- During the program, participants will undergo a number of continuous assessments from their tutors in the form of Open exercises which must be completed by the student and returned to the assigned tutor for correction and feedback.
- FIT participants gain exclusive membership to the ’eBSI Online Campus’ for online video lectures, mentored discussions, and network building activities
- Trainees who complete the Finance of International Trade Online Course qualify for 16 PDUs towards CDCS Recertification for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Accreditation offered by BAFT-IFSA and IFS
Internet Based Core Learning Material
The Finance of International Trade (FIT) Certificate is comprised of the following Learning Units:
- Methods of Payment
- Bills of Exchange
- Documentary Collections
- Documentary Credits
- Import Documentary Credits
- Incoterms 2010
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Forfaiting, Factoring & Invoice Discounting
- Structured Trade Finance
- Export Credit Agencies
- Complex Transactions
- Warehouse Financing
- Trade Facilitation Programmes
- NEW – Trade Finance Fraud Identification & Prevention
This course forms the core of the highly successful IFC Finance of International Trade elearning program delivered for emerging markets bankers in 9 countries in Africa and Asia.
I really appreciate the services provided by eBSI Academy teams. After finish the courses, I got more experiences from discussing forum which has been joined from worldwide participants and more knowledge from very good supported documents.
It was the most fantastic course I have ever joined.Angkearith Nuon
Sincere thanks to eBSI Export Academy for the Finance in International Trade course. This has really broadened my knowledge of trans border trading and financing. The online campuses model adopted makes the training very easy and flexibility of the study makes it convenient for anybody to participate no matter the schedule. The study materials are available, understandable and adequate.
The instructor also know their job very well. I will recommend this for anybody with interest in international trade and financing.
Keep up the good work!Dayo Komolafe
From the eBSI Trade Finance Course, uplifts my understanding about International Trade Finance. It proves to me that I can find understandable and practical solutions on everyday challenges I will encounter.
Training materials and the interactive forum provides an exchange of essential ideas about international trade finance. They too are valuable tools for me in understanding and applying the lessons learned from the course.
Thank you very much.Md. Shamin Kabir
I undertool the Trade Finance Course of the eBSI while completing my MBA in France in 2010. The opportunity to complement my high level academic studies with some practical industry.
Knowledge and real like cases added tremendous value to my studies. Now I am working as an independent consultant and I find the ability to return to eBSI Trade Finance Course Forums for practical and engaging discussions with my tutors and fellow graduates is an added bonus to the studies which cannot be underestimated.
I would like to thank the eBSI Team from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to learn and network with other trade finance professionals here.Etiemana Idaresit
The Finance of International Trade Course by eBSI Export Academy was my first attempt at e-learning and I must say it beat my imagination by far. The tutors are very knowledgeable; the lectures and discussion were very insightful and enlightening.
I particularly cherish the international mix of the participants on the course. 2 years on, I am still an avid student of the academy.Ajibola Adeoye-Adeyemi
I am Japhet Justine from Tanzania that works as a Banker. I really appreciate the Management and staffs of ebsi. It is quite an interactive online course with live business application approach.
With my busy schedule, I was still able to read, do my assignment and receive my feedbacks on time, with that I am now committed for an ITS course. I do recommend eBSI Trade Finance Course to any one inspiring to have a carrier in Trade Finance, Thank you!Japhet Justine
I have been a trade specialist for over a decade. Nothwithstanding my experience, I would like to say that it was my participation in the eBSI Trade Finance Course that brought a turning point to my career in terms of finding practical solutions to some trade challenges for which access to ICC recognized experts and practical discussion through the trade finance forums has proven to be a real benefit.Moses Akinnawonu
I would like to take this opportunity and recommend EBSI. The online training classes, reading material and the test all have added a lot to my knowledge and confidence. The course are designed to meet requirements of audience whether beginners or senior managers.Ms. Sebja Mansooor