http://www.ebsi.ie/images/stories/newslider/rotator309.jpg 2009 saw the IFC Finance of International Trade elearning Initiative go from strength to strength with a third group commencing their studies in Bangladesh and Pakistan and launches in Nigeria, Vietnam and Cambodia.
The IFC ‘FIT Initiative’ is an e-learning program that is designed with an important dual purpose:
1. to train and certify international trade finance professionals
2. to build an online global network of international trade and finance professionals who will share knowledge and experience on an online platform specifically developed for the program
This Three Month program is delivered in a combination of the following learning elements:
Online Support site for students Students will be incorporated into the eBSI Alumni and will be able to collaborate through
a purpose built learning platform.
Online Specialised training in UCP 600
ICC Approved Online Training in UCP 600 (Mentor or Upskill 600).
Online Collaboration Site for stakeholders
To leverage the network aspect of the ‘FIT’ Initiative all stakeholders (participants, tutors and coordinators) will have access to an online networking and collaboration system designed to
facilitate exchange of ideas and contact building.
Online Interactive Core Learning Material
The Finance of International Trade (FIT) course is comprised of the following Learning Units:
* Methods of Payment
* Bills of Exchange
* Documentary Collections
* Documentary Credits
* Import Documentary Credits
* Bonds & Guarantees
* Forfaiting, Factoring & Invoice Discounting
* Structured Trade Finance
* Export Credit Agencies
* Complex Transactions
* Warehouse Financing
* GTFP Trade Facilitation Program