GDPR Compliance Consent Form
Below we would like you to complete your profile so that we can better target our communications for you and to allow us to use SMS sometimes to contact you.
- We have media relationships with the leading players in the market
- You will be informed of upcoming events of interest
- We will keep you aware of course updates and new releases
- You will receive exclusive special offers from us and our partners
- You will receive exclusive content from us and our partners
About GDPR Compliance and eBSI's Compliance Plan
GDPR Compliance Deadline is approaching! Are you ready for 25 May 2018?
Disclaimer: This is a educational article and the information contained within the content of this message and article does in no way constitute legal advice. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.
We at eBSI Export Academy have begun implementing our compliance plan for the GDPR. If you don’t know what GDPR is, and you deal in any way with EU Citizens data, you need to be aware and compliant with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) from 25 May 2018 – EVEN IF YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT BASED IN THE EU! The fact your business holds or processes EU Citizens Data is enough for you to fall under the provisions and penalties of this new law. It has been billed as the strictest privacy legislation ever created.
We have partnered with some preferred solutions providers and compiled some of the most useful resources we have found during our preparations for compliance later in this article.
On our part we have been working on getting GDPR ready and using the experience to create an SME-friendly course to make our subscribers more aware of their own GDPR Compliance requirements.
eBSI GDPR Implementation Plan
Our plan is simple:
1) We conducted a security and privacy audit in April identifying the gaps in our systems that needed to be filled to become GDPR compliant. This gaps have been identified and measures and procedures put in place to resolve them.
2) We now Invite you to join or reconfirm your subscription to our newsletter and update/edit the personal data that we hold on you between now and 24 May 2018.
4) We will be seeking confirmation of GDPR compliance from our partners and suppliers in May and any who cannot confirm this by 25 May 2018 will no longer be our partner or supplier.
5) On 25 May 2018 all user data not reconfirmed or resubscribed to our new GDPR compliant email and website lists will be deleted permanently from our systems.
Enrol for our GDPR Awareness Course
Drawing from our gained experience we have partnered with one of the best GDPR Course Providers in Europe to offer you a short GDPR Awareness Essentials online course to help you get your staff clear on the new requirements. We will be updating and revising the course actively as the GDPR landscape evolves over the coming months and years. This is where we hope to differentiate with other providers as we will mould our course as the reality on the ground evolves and thus will be giving 2 years access to the course with ongoing updates.
Enrol today in the course at https://ebsi.learnupon.com/store/337044-gdpr-essentials
Other GDPR Compliance Resources
GDPR Compliance Resources:
While researching our own GDPR compliance plan we found some very useful resources and partnered with a number of service providers to help in this important task. Here are the ones we found most useful:
- EU GDPR Website is the reference point for the official info on this topic but we found this more user friendly educational resource from Trunomi to be easier to assimilate for the average user.
- We are implementing a WordPress GDPR Plugin to help us manage data requests and some elements of GDPR Compliance for 25 May 2018. Our Beta Release has tools as required by GDPR regulations including forms to request for updates to data, data exports, requests to delete and a complaints form.
- As part of our GDPR Compliance we are moving our mailing list management to an EU Based GDPR compliant marketing company SendinBlue.com, they take GDPR very seriously and we have been so impressed with the support and useful info they provide on the topic that they were a natural partner for us. So please do click on the blue button below to reconfirm your subscription and if you like add your SMS info! We will delete all data on our existing provider Mailchimp on 25 May 2018 and if you have not confirmed your subscription on our new GDPR compliant mailing list we won’t contact you again through the old provider.
- We are reviewing a number of other solutions which will will report on over the coming weeks as we get closer to the GDPR’s entry into force on 25 May 2018.
GDPR Export Personal Data Request Form
Here you can request a copy of any data we have on you in our website database. You need to have an account here at www.ebsiexportacademy.com to receive a data export. When you enter your email in the form below our systen will send you a confirmation email to confirm its you and to give you an access link to the data.
GDPR Personal Data Rectification Form
If you find any errors in your data, you can send us correct info through this form below or if you want to update your contact details use the form at the start of this page.
GDPR Personal Data Deletion Request Form
GDPR Personal Data Complaint Form
If you are unhappy with how we have handled your data or we take more than 30 days to respond to any of your requests above, please use this form to escallate the issue to our senior management.
Disclaimer - Please Read
Last updated: May 03, 2018
The information contained on https://ebsiexportacademy.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd with other companies and products.
Some of the links are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the Service, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Affiliate advertising programs that the Service uses are:
- Commission Junction
External links disclaimer
https://ebsiexportacademy.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd
Please note that the Integrated Learning Solutions Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.