Trade & Customs Practice – Supporting Tutor
Mark has extensive experience in the entire spectrum of the global supply and demand chain through the mediums of training and facilitation of International Trade.
Trade and Customs Practice – Supporting Tutor
South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda.
Specialist areas of expertise focus on:
- International Contracts of Sale and Purchase
- International Terms of Sale and Purchase, including INCO terms and Foreign Trade Definitions
- Risk and Cost assessment
- Marine Insurance
- International Contracts of Payment and Carriage
- Public and in-house training to both traders and service providers throughout the supply and demand chain – both locally and abroad
- Guest speaker for various corporate and governmental events related to International Trade
- Co-facilitation of Change Management processes within companies
- Consulting and Auditing the Trade management, and processes of traders and service providers