https://ebsiexportacademy.com/images/stories/newslider/image5.png The Institute of International Trade of Ireland and eBSI have been working on the development of an e-learning extension to the International Trade Specialist
Accreditation Programme for over 2 years now and we are delighted to inform you of its formal launch from September 2008!
The Diploma in Export Operations provides successful participants with a valuable inclusive international trade qualification.
The Diploma in Export Operations has four essential objectives:
- Acknowledgement of competence in individuals operating within the international trade and logistics environment.
- Consolidation of knowledge and expertise of participants to an advanced Diploma level.
- Enhancement and sharing of knowledge and expertise of international trade practitioners undertaking the Diploma.
- Testing, assessment and formal accreditation and certification of practitioners undertaking the Diploma in Export Operations.
While undertaking the Diploma in Export Operations participants will be involved in structured guided learning. Participants will be guided by expert tutors through the
technical knowledge and skills essential to practitioners participating in international trade.
The Diploma is based on 4 learning modules geared towards the strategic and more
advanced elements of experienced international trade managers:
- Supply Chain Management
- Export Marketing Management
- Law of International Trade
- Global Trade Study
On completion of the Diploma in Export Operations, successful candidates will be eligible for ongoing membership of the Institute of International Trade of Ireland.
For further details about this new innovative e-Learning Diploma contact either Thomas Smith of eBSI (email@example.com) or Mohamed Hafez of the Institute of International Trade of Ireland (firstname.lastname@example.org)