Paul specialises in all areas of IP and IT law including copyright and intellectual property rights; trade marks; patents; hardware and software contracts; electronic commerce and mobile commerce; transactional models; domain names; data protection issues and registrations; communications; security and liability issues; and new software models such as freeware, shareware and open source as well as the developing area of mobile and wireless legal business models.
UK, Ireland, China
- Solicitor (Ireland, 1999)
- Community Trade Mark Attorney (CTMA) (1997)
- Trade Mark Agent (Ireland) (1996)
- Specialist in areas of M-Commerce, patent law, Intellectual Property and related areas.
- Director on Board of Copyright Association of Ireland
- Member – Legal Working Group of the Irish Internet Association.
- Member of the Irish Bluetooth Users Forum
EBUS – eBusiness for International Trade