Trade and Supply Chain Finance Information Resource Providing Essential Updates to Professionals All-round the Globe
Trade & Forfaiting Review (TFR) is a leading trade and supply chain finance information resource providing essential updates to professionals all-round the globe.
Supported by an editorial board from key disciplines of trade finance, TFR provides thoughtful and insightful features on core topics such as structured trade and commodity finance deals, documentation and regulatory issues and political risk analysis.
And TFR prides itself on delivering trade finance news as it breaks online with a monthly review in the print publication.
You can subscribe today and benefit from an exclusive 15% discount.
Simply call Joe Snodin on +44 (0)20 7566 8210 or visit www.wlrstore.com/tfr and quote reference TFR-EBSI for your discount.
TFR is now in its 15th year and continues to build its reputation as an authoritative resource that does the important job of sifting general finance, commodities, legal, country and risk information for what is relevant to trade finance professionals. We don’t attempt to replace the mainstream financial press, but rather ensure our readers have what they need to do their deals and advise their clients.
The TFR portfolio caters for the busy trade finance professional whatever country they are in and while they are travelling. The package is made up of:
- The official and constantly updated www.tfreview.com (the website is not just the print online but has a distinct identity of its own with frequent news reports)
- 10 issues a year of the essential TFR magazine – subscribers keep their back issues.
- A range of specialist supplements looking at key regions and disciplines. Recent examples include our Asia and Supply Chain Finance supplements.
- An annual Global Contacts Directory of industry figures and organisations arranged into market groups of providers.
- Regular email newsletters and alerts