Documentary Credits and Incoterms
Mr Umar Farooq has been working with Documentary Credits for nearly 10 years and has considerable experience in Asia and Middle East Documentary Credits Operations. Mr Farooq regularly delivers seminars on Letters of Credit and Incoterms, as well as lectures on international trade in a number of colleges in Pakistan.
He has been actively involved with UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) in the capacity of National Banking Consultant working on the Trade Facilitation Project for Pakistan.
fluent English, Urdu, German and French
Pakistan, UK, France, Ireland
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS)
- Institute of Financial Services (IFS), U.K.
- DC Pro Mentor Course on eUCP, ICC, Paris
- DC Pro Mentor Course on UCP 500
- Documentary Credits, ICC, Paris
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- FIT – Finance of International Trade